Sales Representative area Barcelona
Job respresenatative area Barcelona
OmniVision Group is founding a new Local Sales Entity based in Barcelona, under the name OmniVision Farma España S.L. Our main aim is to build and substantially growth our business in Spain. Within in the pharmaceutical industry we are specialized in the field of ophthalmology. Our headquarters is located near Munich, Germany with additional Local Sales Entities in Austria, Switzerland and Italy.
Therefore, we are looking for highly motivated professional as an executive assistant to provide administrative support to our General Manager with organization, scheduling, correspondence and meetings as soon as possible
Responsibilities for Sales Representative
- Develop all the necessary actions to achieve sales objectives
- Lead the market in their area of responsibility, being the main link and reference between their clients and OmniVision.
- Manage the assigned budget, control expenses and ensure the efficient use of resources
- Execute the action plan established in the objectives and times by following up. Execute the established visit plan, managing an optimal client file.
- Prioritize the delivery of solutions to the Client to satisfy the needs of their patients.
- Compliance with all established policies and procedures, and completion of required administrative tasks (expense notes, etc.).
Sales Representativer Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of medical visit experience (preferrable in Ophthalmology)
- Proven track record of ability to pursue and close sales
- Required residence in territory geography
- Knowledge of ophthalmology preferred
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Valid driver's license
- Some overnight travel will be required
Your future prospects in the OmniVision team:
- Competitive salary, company car according to the company policy plus attractive bonus pack
- A permanent, long-term position in an ambitious and dynamic team
- Opportunity to further develop your professional skills and take your carrier to the next level
- A growing, professional team with fun at work
- Independent work in flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
Does this sound interesting to you?
If so, consider turning your expertise into a valuable career at OmniVision
We are looking forward receiving your application (cover letter stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date, CV, and certificates) for the attention of HR at the HQ (email@example.com).